Орион

Объявление

Объявление:

Эта ролевая создана на основе нескольких ролевых. В ней Вы можете воплотить все свои мечты. Орион это целый мир, в котором живут волшебники, маги и другие фантастические персонажи. Здесь Вы можете стать кем угодно: от простого крестьянина до лорда или короля. Здесь у Вас может быть семья, работа, дом и многое другое. И, конечно же, в мире Орион есть школа магии, в которой Вы или Ваши дети могут обучаться. Так же в этом мире Вы сможете быть не только человеком. Вы можете выбрать себе другую ипостась. В Ваших руках могут быть судьбы оборотней, вампиров, эльфов и других фантастических созданий. Сюда Вы можете так же перенести своего любимого персонажа из другой ролевой и он заживет здесь другой жизнью.
Ролевой нужны именно Вы!

Игровые новости:

• дата и время: 3 июля 1454
(суббота)
8.00-10.00
• погода: Яркое палящее солнце иногда скрывается за редкими облаками, медленно плывущими по небу. Температура +24, не смотря на раннее утро.
Администраторы:

Айрин Пенелопа Фицуилльям | Адьюкас

Модераторы
Лара Виралисса Ласточка

PR
Дорогие пиарщики! Вы можете зайти под ником:
Ник: Реклама
Пароль: 11111
Напоминаем, что реклама только взаимная!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Орион » Реклама » Triptiareeve

Triptiareeve

Сообщений 1 страница 10 из 10

Hi to every body, it's my first visit of this website; this weblog contains amazing and actually good material designed for readers.

Good day very nice web site!! Man .. Excellent .. Wonderful .. I'll bookmark your blog and take the feeds additionally? I am happy to seek out a lot of useful information right here within the publish, we need develop more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to assert that I get in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.

It's hard to find experienced people on this subject, but you seem like you know what you're talking about! Thanks

Great post.

Hi, everything is going sound here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts, that's actually good, keep up writing.

I think everything said made a great deal of sense. However, what about this? suppose you were to create a awesome headline? I ain't saying your content isn't good, but what if you added a post title that grabbed folk's attention? I mean %BLOG_TITLE% is a little plain. You could look at Yahoo's home page and note how they create news headlines to grab viewers to click. You might add a related video or a related picture or two to grab readers excited about everything've written. Just my opinion, it would make your website a little livelier.

I do not know whether it's just me or if perhaps everybody else encountering issues with your blog. It seems like some of the written text in your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them too? This could be a problem with my internet browser because I've had this happen previously. Thank you

Having read this I thought it was very informative. I appreciate you finding the time and effort to put this informative article together. I once again find myself personally spending a significant amount of time both reading and leaving comments. But so what, it was still worth it!

Howdy! I just wish to give you a huge thumbs up for your excellent info you have right here on this post. I will be returning to your site for more soon.

Вы здесь » Орион » Реклама » Triptiareeve

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно